Recipe originally posted and made by Form Nutrition.
Brownies are an office favourite at Form HQ, and so we just couldn’t wait to try out our new chocolatey flavour in the classic bake. Make a batch, store them in the fridge, and take them into the office when you’re next in; we guarantee you’ll be the most popular person in the building.
- 240g kidney beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/3 cup choc & hazelnut spread
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Performance Choc Hazelnut
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp flaxseed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup oat milk
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts
- Preheat over to 180c.
- In a food processor, add the wet ingredients except for oat milk and blend together
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients, then add it to the wet ingredients, add in the oat milk and process until the batter is smooth.
- Spread batter evenly in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts on top and press it down.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until the toothpick comes out clean and the edges are a tiny bit brown. The batter may look underdone, but you don't want them to dry out. Cool pan for 20-30 minutes on a wire rack. Stored covered in the fridge, it will last 3-5 days.